I’m an engineer with 4 year experience creating and building full-stack applications, participating in all the phases of software development. I was the only developer for 3 years in my last job. I’m mainly a Meteor full-stack developer, but, I have always thought, that what I can learn is more important than what I already know. I’m looking for new opportunities, ideally working remotely in a startup.
R&D Full Stack Engineer / Lead Full Stack Engineer
March 2015 - November 2018
I was the only full time developer for the first period of 10 months and then I became the only developer and web engineer in the company working hand to hand with the CEO to publish apps and doing the graphic design.
- I was involved in all the phases of the software development.
- From a prototype app created by the CTO, I followed the PWA development with Meteor framework implementing new app features as well as API integrations.
- I was responsible for publishing the PWA version of the app.
- I was responsible for developing, building and publishing the Android and iOS app versions using Meteor Cordova.
- I designed and built the back-office app. This back-office app included advanced payment methods and payment problem solving using Stripe API including managing refunds.
- I translated the app and site texts, as well as the terms of service of the main app, from french to english or spanish
- I did some basic marketing tasks including video animations and some Social Media Marketing.
3D Engineer (intern)
November 2014 - December 2014
This experience allowed me to continue developing my artistic and design skills.
- In order to strengthen my level of French to work I did an internship here and I made a 3D marketing animation and designed some 3D molds for wooden skateboards.
ULMA EMBEDDED SOLUTIONShttp://www.ulmaembedded.com
IoT Embedded Systems Engineer (intern)
May 2014 - September 2014
I did this internship in order to do the final project of the Master in Embedded Systems Engineering.
- I implemented an IoT application to control and monitor industrial washing machines remotely.
- I implemented both the device software IoT part and the desktop IoT application using Device Cloud by Digy as the web IoT platform.
Design and Development Engineer
September 2011 - March 2013
Even if my main mission was to design 3D mechanical parts, I also developed some software tools that helped all the mechanical engineering team to save time producING 2D plans. I developed this software using VBA for SolidWorks and it helped us to reduce the time from a day to about an hour each time we needed to produce plans.
- I defined the electronic part specifications and was responsible for the relationship with the electronic part colaborator company.
- I designed 3D mechanical parts, specifically the lock between the bike sharing base and the bike, and also produced prototypes. I found and manage the suppliers for the production of this part.
- I tested and did some electronic maintenance of the system.
- We were a startup that won the public contest for the bike sharing system in San Sebastian.
MATIS HISPANIA for GAMESAhttps://www.siemensgamesa.com/
Control Software Support Engineer
July 2007 - Jun 2009
- My coworker and me designed the first auto-diagnosis algorithm for the wind turbines. This new algorithm was part of the preventive and corrective maintenance.
- I analyzed and did the analysis and error detection in control software for wind turbines.
Continuous Improvement Process Engineer
March 2004 - May 2007
- I implemented some advanced VBA applications for Excel and Word in order to reduce the time managers spent calculating the most significant weekly statistics to analyze the performance of the mission of their departments. I helped each manager save 2 hours / week.
- As the responsible of some improvement process projects like 5S, Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma projects I was able to develop my team management skills and I found that leading by the example was the better way.
MSc in Engineering in Embedded Systems
Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea
2013 - 2014
Best Student Award
(BSc) Telecommunications Technical Engineer - Sound & Image Specialist
Universidad Pública de Navarra
2009 - 2016
(BSc) Industrial Technical Engineer - Electrical Specialist
Universidad Pública de Navarra
1999 - 2003
Final Project with Honors
(BSc) Electrical Engineering Degree
Universidad de Leon
2014 - 2015
After a change in the law, new university degrees courses.
A Little More About Me
- Spanish - native language
- English - B2 (TEOIC: 900 points)
- French - B2 (professional)
- Basque - B1
When I’m not creating software these are my favourites activities:
- Playing with my 2 year-old son
- Singing and playing guitar
- Capturing beauty with a camera
- Learning something intereresting